How do I drop the lowest test grade in Blackboard?
In the Categories to Select box, scroll down and locate the Quizzes/Tests/Assignments Category. Click the small arrow to the right of the box to pull the Category over to the larger Selected Columns box. 5. Click the Drop Grades button and next to Lowest, type in the number of how many low quiz grades you want to drop.
What are grading categories?
Using Categories in your gradebook allows you to create headings that help organize your Grade Items. A category consists of one or more grade items. If you use a weighted grading system with percentages, you must use Categories to identify each weighted area. Click here to see an example of a weighted gradebook.
How do I create a new category in Blackboard?
How do I create new grading categories?
- Click Grade Center in the Course Management menu.
- Under the Manage menu, choose Categories.
- You will see the default categories: Assignments, Discussions, Test and Survey.
- Click Create Category to enter your own cateogory.
- Add a Name and Description for your Category, then click Submit.
- Your category has been created.
How do I set up Grade Center in Blackboard?
Creating Grade Center Columns
- Under the control panel click the Grade Center bar on the menu and then select Full Grade Center.
- Once inside the Grade Center, click Create Column on the Action Bar.
- On the Create Grade Column page, enter the Column Name and optional Description.
- Select the Primary Display from the drop-down list.
How do I add a grade category in Google Classroom?
Create grade categories for Weighted by category grading
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In.
- Click your class Settings .
- Next to Overall grade calculation, select Weighted by category from the menu.
- Under Grade categories, click Add Grade Category.
- Enter a grade category.
- Under Percentage, enter a whole number.